My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 8 August 2013

More Father's Day - clockworks

I do love the Clockworks stampset and there are some great samples out there - I cased this card from one I saw on Pinterest here. I love the colours used but changed it up a bit.
I also discovered some old metal rim tags that were a stampin up product in the past and they were perfect for the clock.
Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig I was able to get the numbers placed centrally. They are heat embossed with the Pewter Powder and on some of the clocks I sponged a little shimmer paint to give them a nice Patina. A simple brad in the centre of the Hands adds a little more dimension. Gumball Green. Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Smoky Slate and Tempting Turquoise was my colour palette. cheers, Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz