My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Sunday, 20 December 2015

Last of the Christmas Cards for tgifc34 Holly Jolly

Happy Christmas to you. I hope you are enjoying the festive season. 



Is is the last of my cards, have made and posted or delivered more than 40 now. ( and made and sold about 100 more) but I still love making them. It's a fairly simple design and uses a water colour panel and mossy meadow tree. The dots are white dots from Stampin' Up! which I have coloured with a blendabilities pen. They look very shiny.


Hope your Christmas is lovely,
Thanks for looking, Liz


1 comment:

  1. I never think to stamp on Kraft Cardstock! That tree looks great! - thank-you for playing along with the TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz