Skip to main content

Sneak Peak "Number of Years" and some new paper

Well you've gotta love a Saturday Postal Delivery!!! Some customer orders and some new toys for me arrived this morning. Thankyou to all the hard working postal staff at Australia Post. I'm sure this time of year is crazy for them.  I'm supposed to be finishing the Christmas cards but seem to have been sidetracked temporarily.....
One of the fabulous new sets in the coming Occasions Catalogue is called Number of Years and it has beautiful numbers, some flowers which are a lot like Painted Petals with their watercolour look, both birthday and anniversary (hooray) sentiments, and it even comes with matching framelits. Lots of fun.

The pile of new catalogues arrived in the order also along with the Sale-a-bration brochures. There are so many gorgeous new lovely stamps, ribbons, paper and goodies.  You are definitely going to want some of these. Don't forget I do GIFT VOUCHERS for any amount. If you would like one for 
Christmas please get your family to get in touch with me and I can arrange a beautiful gift card with the voucher enclosed.



I hope you can see that amazing shimmer -it's from a product new to Stampin Up! Called Wink of Stella. This is the clear pen and it adds a delicious sparkle to everything. It also comes in gold.

Of course I had to make an envelope to match 

Thanks for looking, 
Liz



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CTC#48 Who doesn't love new DSP

Welcome back to CASEing the Catty for this round. You may have come from Rachel's beautiful project  or you maybe starting here. There are lots of great posts to visit. This week we are using new Designer Series paper from the Holiday Catalogue - and who doesn't love a pack of new paper? The problem of course is which one to choose.... followed by the problem of actually having to CUT into a pristine pack. ....I know you all know what I mean. I have lots of photos for you today to try and show off some of the designs, but it's not easy to capture and they always look so much better in real life. I have purchased two packs - the Happy Haunting pack on page 47, which I was inspired to get purely from the background piece on the Lighthearted Leaves card on page 44. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor am I usually all that partial to Orange shades, but maybe that's changing! because I really like the designs. The pack has several papers that are specifically...

GDP #277 a gorgeous colour combination with Pretty Perennials

The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...

New In colour 2025-2027 cards and the FABULOUS Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.

Don't you love it when a single product creates enough elements to decorate a bunch of cards at one time? The Extraordinary Flora Washi tape is one of those products. I created these for my upcoming Catalogue Launch. I put the Washi onto Basic Beige to cut these flowers and love how it coordinates with the Basic Beige card base. To create these cards I trimmed 2.5cm from the front edge and adhered a 3.5cm strip of DSP to the inside of the card to give an added layer. These were easy to put together. Darling Duckling Secret Sea Strawberry Slush Timid Tiger Cloud Clover June 3 - 30 Stampin Up has an amazing offer where you can get 50% off any second product from a suite. So for example if you were to purchase the Extraordinary Flora Die you would be able to buy the tape at 50% off. Please reach out if you want more information on this great deal. You can see all the available suites in my online store. I am loving all the new colours.  I hope you have a creative week and remember,...