I used my sponge daubers to create the background and a very old stamp to create the romper suits - the current framelits were just a bit too large to have both sitting comfortably on the card together.I decided to use a mix of bright and soft colours
I'm not sure if this quite qualifies for the Stampin' Up! Only challenge to use Primary Colours#156 (of any tone,) since Green is not strictly a primary but I'm going to include it as my entry this week anyway. It just needs the green to soften it- and to me green is a basic colour which I use all the time! Lets call it artistic license!
It's easy to create the background using the Irresistibly Floral DSP. Just add colour in patches and blend gently together, Keep gradually increasing the depth until you are happy with the overall look. Wipe over with a tissue or soft cloth and the white design underneath shows through. The paper pack has spots, stripes and florals and is super fun to use. The Mint Macaron Mini striped ribbon is perfect too.
A little wink of Stella and some in-colour enamel shapes and this came together very quickly.
Remember if there are any products you would like to order please click on the images below and it will take you directly to my online store.
Thanks for looking,