My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 20 September 2016

School Holiday Class - let's make a squash book!

This is an old technique but lots of fun and can be a great gift, especially if you personalise it with photos.

So Next Wednesday September 28 I will have two classes - 10 am or 6pm.
Limited placed book early.

This is is folded and ready for giving on the bottom left.

Here it is fully opened and ready for photos and messages.  


Hope you can join me - if you would like to make one on a CHRISTMAS THEME please let me know and I will have yours in Appropriate colours available.

Hope you can join me,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz