My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Friday, 2 September 2016

Another few easy mini Z fold card with a masculine/Father's day theme

Since the Mini Z fold cards are so easy to make, and you get 2 from each sheet of A4 cardstock I have been able to make a few at the same time.
Here's another 3 , still using masculine elements which would be perfect for Father's day or a birthday.

You'll find the link to the instructions on this post here, and also another example here.

The first uses Swirly Bird, and the sentiments and anchor are from Guy Greetings.





The next uses Guy Greetings.




And of course they all have matching handmade envelopes!

I hope your Dad or the man in your life has a wonderful Father's Day this weekend,

thanks for looking, 
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz