My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Swirly Bird thankyou

My friend is leaving Australia and asked me to make her some Thankyou cards. If you follow my blog you will know that my signature card is 41/2 square with a matching handmade envelope. I found some 12 x12 DSP which is a perfect floral for the Swirly Bird set so I had fun putting this together.


The sentiment is from Thoughtful Branches and is heat embossed in copper on a strip of vellum,  and the cute little swirls on the envelope label are from the new set Here's to Cheers from the new Holiday Catalogue. I have been using it quite a bit, it's so sweet.

thanks for looking,

 Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz