My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Sneak Peak new Reverse Words

Well here's a quick new sneak peak of a fabulous set availble after Feb 21.

it's called reverse words and there are 2 images -"hooray" and "cheers"

I had to open it up straight away, and inked it up with pool party and soft suede using sponge daubers.

I literally put this together in minutes with some of the elements lying on my craft desk.


It's going to be a great set. 
If you would like to know how to get hold of one yourself please get in touch.

thanks for looking, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz