Skip to main content

Colour Theory Paint Chip Cards and Super Sweet Pretty Label gift bags.


Today I would love to show you some more of the cards and samples I had at my Catalogue Launch.
I am really grateful to the many creative and generous people out there who share their projects so freely. (Yes I am a self confessed Pinterest Stalker!!)
I'd like to thank Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek from Song of My Heart Stamper for her gorgeous Paint Swatch cards which inspired me to make this collection. I think it's the turned over last piece with the paint crackle that makes it so appealing.
The Colorful Seasons stamp set is super easy to use to create so many different looks, and the Label Me Pretty bundle has a whole variety of looks and styles too which I have tried to demonstrate here.






 The little bags are super cute and very easy to create.
You need a square of DSP 6 x 6

  •  score along one side at 1"
  • rotate and score to the one inch line at 13/4", 23/4", 41/2" and 51/2" all the way to the end
  • cut along the score lines to the 1" line to create the base flaps, cut the corner tab away
  • adhere the long edges together to form a tube
  • glue the flaps together to form the base
  • squeeze the tops together to form the bag, and hold closed with a peg/binder clip/library clip
I saw these first created by Crafty Caroline Creates and she has a link to a video on her website, they were so cute I had to have a go myself. And after my catalogue launch one of my team ceated a whole set for her daughter's birthday party this week.How cute are these! I know Katherine's daughter and her friends are going to love them/

If you would like more details about any of the projects I am happy to share. The products I have used are all itemised below and if you click on any of the images you will get more detail about each of them
Thanks for looking today, and remember 

"don't just post online,
post something pretty!"

Liz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GDP #277 a gorgeous colour combination with Pretty Perennials

The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...

New In colour 2025-2027 cards and the FABULOUS Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.

Don't you love it when a single product creates enough elements to decorate a bunch of cards at one time? The Extraordinary Flora Washi tape is one of those products. I created these for my upcoming Catalogue Launch. I put the Washi onto Basic Beige to cut these flowers and love how it coordinates with the Basic Beige card base. To create these cards I trimmed 2.5cm from the front edge and adhered a 3.5cm strip of DSP to the inside of the card to give an added layer. These were easy to put together. Darling Duckling Secret Sea Strawberry Slush Timid Tiger Cloud Clover June 3 - 30 Stampin Up has an amazing offer where you can get 50% off any second product from a suite. So for example if you were to purchase the Extraordinary Flora Die you would be able to buy the tape at 50% off. Please reach out if you want more information on this great deal. You can see all the available suites in my online store. I am loving all the new colours.  I hope you have a creative week and remember,...

CTC#48 Who doesn't love new DSP

Welcome back to CASEing the Catty for this round. You may have come from Rachel's beautiful project  or you maybe starting here. There are lots of great posts to visit. This week we are using new Designer Series paper from the Holiday Catalogue - and who doesn't love a pack of new paper? The problem of course is which one to choose.... followed by the problem of actually having to CUT into a pristine pack. ....I know you all know what I mean. I have lots of photos for you today to try and show off some of the designs, but it's not easy to capture and they always look so much better in real life. I have purchased two packs - the Happy Haunting pack on page 47, which I was inspired to get purely from the background piece on the Lighthearted Leaves card on page 44. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor am I usually all that partial to Orange shades, but maybe that's changing! because I really like the designs. The pack has several papers that are specifically...