I am really grateful to the many creative and generous people out there who share their projects so freely. (Yes I am a self confessed Pinterest Stalker!!)
I'd like to thank Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek from Song of My Heart Stamper for her gorgeous Paint Swatch cards which inspired me to make this collection. I think it's the turned over last piece with the paint crackle that makes it so appealing.
The Colorful Seasons stamp set is super easy to use to create so many different looks, and the Label Me Pretty bundle has a whole variety of looks and styles too which I have tried to demonstrate here.
You need a square of DSP 6 x 6
- score along one side at 1"
- rotate and score to the one inch line at 13/4", 23/4", 41/2" and 51/2" all the way to the end
- cut along the score lines to the 1" line to create the base flaps, cut the corner tab away
- adhere the long edges together to form a tube
- glue the flaps together to form the base
- squeeze the tops together to form the bag, and hold closed with a peg/binder clip/library clip
I saw these first created by Crafty Caroline Creates and she has a link to a video on her website, they were so cute I had to have a go myself. And after my catalogue launch one of my team ceated a whole set for her daughter's birthday party this week.How cute are these! I know Katherine's daughter and her friends are going to love them/
If you would like more details about any of the projects I am happy to share. The products I have used are all itemised below and if you click on any of the images you will get more detail about each of them
Thanks for looking today, and remember
"don't just post online,
post something pretty!"