My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 12 June 2017

Wood Words Card Swap Catalogue Launch samples #1


Wood Words is such a gorgeous set and I have had lots of fun playing with it. I used it for one of my Catalogue launch swaps in Fresh Fig, and made a set in all the incolours. I also did a simple and a stepped up version of each.


 Stepped up version heat embossed in copper and images coloured in, Woodgrain strip and 2 layer sentiment


To create the frame use a marker and the appropriate size square framelit., Draw the line with your marker in the matching colour.


Use your aquapainter and pick up a bit of matching ink, paint a brush stroke of colour just inside your drawn border.


Stepped up versions!


Wood words was a favourite set at the launch.
I'll have more samples from the Launch tomorrow.


Thanks for looking, and remember 

"don't just post online,
post something pretty!"

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz