Hello and welcome back. Yesterday I posted about the bokeh dots montone colour card which I love, but today I have a few Multicoloured versions.
You need the Stamparatus for this technique, and it's oh so easy.
- position your stamp on the stamparatus plate and ink up with a base colour, for these cards I started with So Saffron
- stamp the image, making sure your magnets are going to keep your card from moving as you will be stamping repeatedly in the same position.
- no need to clean off the saffron ink
- using a sponge dauber apply a second colour of ink to one end of the stamp, I used fresh fig for the first version of this
- stamp and review your panel, you may want to add more colour to increase the depth so the colour transitions are graduated.
- you can continue adding as much colour as you like until you are happy with the depth
- using a third colour (Old Olive) and the same technique apply ink with a clean sponge dauber to the opposite end.
I then stamped the Dandelions over the top with Blackberry Bliss and splattered them with some Gold Wink of Stella and layered them up in some Easel Cards. I kept the sentiments quite minimal.
Your colour combinations are endless, I also used
- So Saffron, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay - which over the saffron turned a gorgeous rich green
- So Saffron, Fresh Fig, Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove
I hope you have a creative week and remember,
"don't just post online,
post something pretty!"