My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Friday, 15 July 2016

A boxed set of Jar of Flowers Cards

Hello there, we made this card at class the other day and the ladies all had lots of fun making them. I had a few kits left over so I made them up into a set and boxed them ready for the markets. I always stamp the inside and the envelope to match. And I have recently spoilt myself and bought a personal embosser - I love it. It says Lilllybet's Papers - Handcrafted Paper Goods.

The cards are on a base of Lost Lagoon which is now retired.






thanks for looking, I will have more samples using this set in the next few days, and you can find them on Pinterest too

Cheers, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz