My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Weather Together for a friend

I am loving the Umbrella stamps and framelits, and you all know I love the emboss resist paper. I just added the blue sponging in a graduated depth to get an ombre effect. The Irresistibly Floral DSP  has these groovy spots and a striped page as well as the floral pages. So fun!


And who says umbrella's have to be pointing up?





The little bow comes from the Mini treat thinlits set, and I gave the "friend "text a little more definition by drawing over it with the fine tip glue pen. When it dries it is glossy and raised and looks really nice.

thanks for looking, 

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz