My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 18 July 2016

GDP#44 for a Confirmation Card

I had the pleasure of attending the Confirmation Ceremony of our goddaughter last week, so I needed a special card for this beautiful girl.   Steffi's cards are always simple but stunning so CASEing her cards seemed perfect for this occasion.

Awesomely Artistic was a great background stamp for just a hint of pink - well sugarplum actually - and the Copper Embossing worked a treat. I also stamped the flowers onto a spare piece of Shimmer paper, heat embossed the cross in copper and cut that out to lay on top. A copper dove and some thread to finish off and a simple message inside.


thanks for looking, I hope you get some time to be creative today,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz