My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Watercolour Babies

Some more of the cards I made for the markets recently.These are made using some old stamps but could easily adapted with new sets- I was just continuing on my crusade of using up 'bits' that I have prepared in the past. Some of the colours are new - Dapper Denim, a hint of Cucumber Crush, and some are old  like So Saffron .The new In Colour Enamel Shapes are great.

I watercoloured the panels on Shimmer White cardstock and stitched them to the card base.


The girls cards used pink Pirouette and FlirtyFlamingo.  And I added some interest with Timeless Textures across the bottom




thnaks for looking, 
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz