My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 11 July 2016

Pals Paper Arts Sketch challenge and a shaker card

This weekend's shaker class was a lot of fun and this card turns out to follow the PPA#308 sketch.

We made 2 versions, this is the Pool Party version stepped up to match the sketch.

They at such bright fun colours, and a shaker is always a fun card to receive. I have trouble with sequins and static but I find the punched Cardstock shapes work a treat. We were using the DSP from the Cherry on top paper stack. The sentiments are all from the Confetti Celebration set which is very versatile



The other version was a green and gold version.

And this is a great card made by Denise at her first card class - her first ever card and what a great job!

I hope your day has some creativity in it too,

Thanks for looking,

 Liz





2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! I love shaker cards! They are so festive!!! Thanks for playing with the Sketch Team at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shake...Shake....Shake - LOVE IT! Thanks for the FUN!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz