After getting some requests for measurements I have hastily taken some photos for construction. I didn't have any measurements and just played around till I had something which worked for me.
Essentially I took a standard A4 sheet of cardstock and trimmed it down to fit in a standard C6 envelope. Then i created a diagonal top edge. It is scored to fold into 3 sections with the back being the widest and the other 2 being gradually narrower. I stamped all the images onto a single sheet of Very Vanilla then punched them out using the matching punches -3/4" circle, 1"circle and 11/4"scallop circle. the scallops were cut from the centre of one green filigree flower, and from 2 of the large bold flowers which were 'stamped off'. I played around with position till I was happy that it was balanced.
All background images and sponging were done on the base card first ( or the addition of DSP) before any glue-ing.
I placed the flowers on the front 1/3 first, then the back 1/3 being careful not to get the punched circles too high so that my card would still fit in an envelope. then I turned it over and placed the middle 1/3 flowers on. (this is the part of the card which is visible when folded) Once they were glued on I turned it back over and glued the exact same shapes to the inside.
|this is how many to stamp - might give a few little extras, |
Note the small scallop circles cut from the flower centres
|Card base dimensions.scored into 3 sections|
hope that makes sense. Any questions please email me.
good luck, Liz