Skip to main content

More Wine Bottle tags for GDP#053, Here's to Cheers

I am having so much fun making the wine bottle tags, so I thought I'd share one in the gorgeous colour combo for GDP #053 this week.

You can see my other samples here at CASEing the Catty#95.

I have to confess I couldn't find any large enough sheets of DSP with Watermelon Wonder so  I've improvised with Calypso Coral for the Fan wrap, but the tag is Watermelon Wonder. Don't you just love how all the Stamping' Up! colours tone together so beautifully? I did also discover that I've used all my Watermelon Wonder ribbon but the Chevron Calypso Coral came to the rescue. Navy ribbon would have been stunning too, and I did try the gold satin but it was a bit lost against the foil neck of the bottle.

The Here's to Cheers wine bottle tag thinlits are so fantastic I love them.



I like to add the extra tag as there's nowhere to write on the bottle tag itself. (There is a small circle of vanilla inside my folded hanging tag for a brief message) It is looped up through the wine bottle tag so it can hang or tuck in behind out of site as it is in the top photo.

Thanks for looking ,
Liz


Comments

  1. Wow Elizabeth! What an amazing project. Love what you have done. Thank you so much for playing along with this week’s Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie, it is always fun to play along with GDP. I'm especially happy about the wine bottle tags - Love them! And thanks for a great colour combo this week.

      Delete
  2. LOOOOVE the wine bottle tag! I need to make me some! (PS - so sorry that I am late checking out the Global Design Project Submissions. Thank-you for playing along!) - Krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Krista, I'm usually late too so I understand!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz

Popular posts from this blog

CTC#48 Who doesn't love new DSP

Welcome back to CASEing the Catty for this round. You may have come from Rachel's beautiful project  or you maybe starting here. There are lots of great posts to visit. This week we are using new Designer Series paper from the Holiday Catalogue - and who doesn't love a pack of new paper? The problem of course is which one to choose.... followed by the problem of actually having to CUT into a pristine pack. ....I know you all know what I mean. I have lots of photos for you today to try and show off some of the designs, but it's not easy to capture and they always look so much better in real life. I have purchased two packs - the Happy Haunting pack on page 47, which I was inspired to get purely from the background piece on the Lighthearted Leaves card on page 44. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor am I usually all that partial to Orange shades, but maybe that's changing! because I really like the designs. The pack has several papers that are specifically...

New In colour 2025-2027 cards and the FABULOUS Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.

Don't you love it when a single product creates enough elements to decorate a bunch of cards at one time? The Extraordinary Flora Washi tape is one of those products. I created these for my upcoming Catalogue Launch. I put the Washi onto Basic Beige to cut these flowers and love how it coordinates with the Basic Beige card base. To create these cards I trimmed 2.5cm from the front edge and adhered a 3.5cm strip of DSP to the inside of the card to give an added layer. These were easy to put together. Darling Duckling Secret Sea Strawberry Slush Timid Tiger Cloud Clover June 3 - 30 Stampin Up has an amazing offer where you can get 50% off any second product from a suite. So for example if you were to purchase the Extraordinary Flora Die you would be able to buy the tape at 50% off. Please reach out if you want more information on this great deal. You can see all the available suites in my online store. I am loving all the new colours.  I hope you have a creative week and remember,...

GDP #277 a gorgeous colour combination with Pretty Perennials

The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...