Skip to main content

Happy Birthday to You Watercolour cards, Sale A Bration set

I am always a fan of watercolour and this gorgeous new Birthday Cake stamp is fun to paint. I have used an aquapainter and took the colours from the beautiful DSP from the Best Dressed suite.  The images were heat embossed with white for the painting guidelines.

Stampin' Up! make so many brilliant embellishments and I think the candles are the perfect size for this size cake. Even more amazing is that there are now Coordination products available for a lot of the SAB and Mini Catalogue products including thinlits which will cut both the cake image and the floral elements of this image.  Yay! I've ordered mine and look forward to using them.

I also used one of the silver mini library clips to add the birthday greeting which is from the retired Teeny Tiny Sentiments as I just wanted something small on the front. I also added a little bit of silver foil and painted the cake stand with my old Silver Wink of Stella over the basic grey.


I fussy cut one of the cakes and softened the DSP with some vellum so the paper and the image weren't competing. A little bit champagne foil and some rose metallic thread gives a touch of sparkle.





Demonstrators are able to order the coordination products now, they will be available to customers from Feb 4th. If you would like to be part of the early purchase you can join now and be part of my team.- contact me for more details or click the "join Now" rainbow swirl button on the right side of this page.

That's all from me for today, but I have been creating lots of samples using the New Mini Catalogue and the SAB products. I will have some more Sale a Bration projects to share soon.

I hope you have a creative week and remember, 
"don't just post online,
 post something pretty!"

cheers, Liz

Product List

Comments

  1. These are both totally gorgeous, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Liz! Both your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love the colors and the elements you used are a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz

Popular posts from this blog

GDP #277 a gorgeous colour combination with Pretty Perennials

The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...

New In colour 2025-2027 cards and the FABULOUS Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.

Don't you love it when a single product creates enough elements to decorate a bunch of cards at one time? The Extraordinary Flora Washi tape is one of those products. I created these for my upcoming Catalogue Launch. I put the Washi onto Basic Beige to cut these flowers and love how it coordinates with the Basic Beige card base. To create these cards I trimmed 2.5cm from the front edge and adhered a 3.5cm strip of DSP to the inside of the card to give an added layer. These were easy to put together. Darling Duckling Secret Sea Strawberry Slush Timid Tiger Cloud Clover June 3 - 30 Stampin Up has an amazing offer where you can get 50% off any second product from a suite. So for example if you were to purchase the Extraordinary Flora Die you would be able to buy the tape at 50% off. Please reach out if you want more information on this great deal. You can see all the available suites in my online store. I am loving all the new colours.  I hope you have a creative week and remember,...

CTC#48 Who doesn't love new DSP

Welcome back to CASEing the Catty for this round. You may have come from Rachel's beautiful project  or you maybe starting here. There are lots of great posts to visit. This week we are using new Designer Series paper from the Holiday Catalogue - and who doesn't love a pack of new paper? The problem of course is which one to choose.... followed by the problem of actually having to CUT into a pristine pack. ....I know you all know what I mean. I have lots of photos for you today to try and show off some of the designs, but it's not easy to capture and they always look so much better in real life. I have purchased two packs - the Happy Haunting pack on page 47, which I was inspired to get purely from the background piece on the Lighthearted Leaves card on page 44. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor am I usually all that partial to Orange shades, but maybe that's changing! because I really like the designs. The pack has several papers that are specifically...