Just a simple card with no sentiment, using the best of Flowers Set stamped with Pistachio Pudding and punched out with the 1" square punch, layered on the postage stamp Pistachio layers. Each of the images has a tiny bit of highlighting using the Pool Party marker The DSP is Modern Medley and I have scored a frame on the base white card using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and added highlights with strips of Pistachio Cardstock stamped with Pistachio ink and the Hydrangea stamp for a background effect and a decorative strip of Pool Party cut with the Finishing Touches Edgelits. A quick card to create, and quite a soothing colour combination, Thanks for looking, Liz
The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz