Skip to main content

Colourful Seasons stamps meet Jar of Love - Sneak Peak

Mother's Day is coming and that always means "Pretty Cards"- which is great for me because I'ma floral girl through and through - " A girl can never have too many flowers!"

I have been working hard to create a stash for the Handmade Expo Markets which are on this weekend here in Rockhampton.
This is one of my favourite designs to make and I have quite a few done. But EVERY one of my cards is UNIQUE - I rarely make two exactly the same.

I'm having fun creating with a lovely mix of old and new. 
You have to hand it to Stampin' Up! 
This time more than ever I think they have produced a whole range of new products that work seamlessly with a lot of existing products. All crafters love new things but most have trouble parting with old favourites so it is really nice to be able to combine things.

I love the new Berry Burst - it's a gorgeous , vibrant,  strong and happy colour.
Today I have also used the lace stamp from Grateful Bunch, the flourish thinlits detail strip, Jar of Love, the retiring wooden hearts, the NEW glitter enamel dots and some flowers from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. I will really miss the Grateful Bunch set and the matching punch so if you would like it in your stash don't hesitate to order it from my online store- just hit the Shop Now logo on the Right side of my page and you can access 

I always decorate my envelope - and often the inside of the card is done the same way. Here I have collaged some stamping and mask spongeing. It just adds a little something!
This particular mask is retiring but I'm very happy to report that there is a new set of 4 coming( still 6x6 size) and also a brilliant new product to go with them - I can't wait to get my hands on some and show you!!





If you need something for Mother's Day I'm happy to create to order!

Thanks for looking and remember,

"Don't just post online, 
Post something pretty"

Liz

Comments

  1. Lovely to meet you today. Wonderful to be a visitor to Rockhampton and bump into another stampin' Uper. The jar of love card above is gorgeous. The stamping on the inside and on the envelope really complete the look. Would love to subscribe to your blog but can't seem to find the subscribe button. Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz

Popular posts from this blog

Rolled paper roses Frames

Two new Frames for the Handmade Expo Markets this weekend. These are hand rolled vanilla paper roses, with newsprint DSP in the red version. Sentiment is from Painted Petals, making the paper roses is made easier using the Spiral Flower Die thanks for looking. Of course these can be mDe to order, liz

Envelope Dies perfect for an Acetate Tent card and some new DSP

After creating yesterday's cards I was on a roll and created this one using the beautiful Gilded Autumn DSP and the Fancy Phrases stamp set.  I really love the sentiments in this set.  It is such a simple design and easy to create. You can find all the directions on yesterday's post for Just Add Ink (JAI#518)  I watercoloured the white leaf after I had adhered the gold veins just to soften it, and I added a strip of mint DSP to the front of one of the tent stands as the white was a bit stark. That's the cool thing about this design, you can change it up plenty of ways. I'm sure we can all send these type of cards at the moment. I hope you are safe and well, and staying connected, wherever you are. I hope you have a creative week and remember,  "don't just post online,  post something pretty!" cheers, Liz Product List Ornamental Envelopes Bundle [ 155168 ] $83.50 Envelopes  Dies [ 153531 ] $63.00 Shimmery White A4 Car

#Onstage Sydney 2022 Fancy Flora Suite , Display Stamping # 1 beginner, casual, avid samples

I'm so honoured to have been asked to present the premier suite "Fancy Flora" from the new Mini Catalogue - what a treat. ( Available January 5 - May 12023 ). This is one of a series of posts showing some of the projects I created using this suite. It's a long one so grab a cuppa and enjoy my tips and tricks and first projects. Relieved the presentation is over and with my samples on the board! Firstly I had the pleasure of showing the suite- 2 stampsets, 2 sets of dies, some 6x6 DSP, Shimmer Card, Ribbon and Gems. With every new set I allow myself plenty of time to just play with it and explore the possibilities in colour and layout. In doing this I create a series of Mood boards that make it much faster when I come to use the product to quickly identify how many dies in each set, how many stamps and which ones match the dies, and which ribbons and bling I have in my stash- or in the current catalogues that match the colours of the new suite. That way I don't for