- The background uses Glossy paper and a spritz of alcohol mixed with few drops of Call Me Clover ink and a few drops of Copper Shimmer Paint. The alcohol mix can be swirled all over the paper and gives a gorgeous marbled effect. It needs to be quite dry before you work with it.
- To create the copper edge on the piece of Clover Cardstock I simply swiped the edge in the versamark pad and dipped it in embossing powder.
- cut the snowflakes using the Precision Base Plate with your stamparatus and the big shot die brush is really essential using these intricate dies.
- There is so much bling that everything else needed to be super simple.
- I dipped the wooded word into versamark and embossed with white embossing powder and finished it with a simple white twine bow to tie it to the white base card (which has had the subtle embossing folder treatment)
I think this fits nicely with the challenge this week at Just Add Ink. I did like the Call Me Clover crystal button but that wouldn't work so well for postage.
Day 3 using this fabulous set looks at positioning the images.
Pop back tomorrow for more ideas.
If you would like to order this fabulous set please use the hostess code
I will send you a little gift to say thankyou.
I hope you have a creative week and remember,
"don't just post online,
post something pretty!"
cheers, LizProduct List