Skip to main content

CTC#52 Minted Treats

Welcome Back for another round of Colour INKspiration. We have a gorgeous inspiration picture with minted treats and I was going to try and package some chocolate treats but time got away from me this fortnight.

In between work and family and renovating I have been busy cleaning out the craft room to create some better space for creating, and in the process I have come across some old projects which I really enjoyed making. So this is a reprise from an older time, and my notes give credit to Pootles but I haven't had time to search for the link.

I do love sets of cards, and this is a wee set of gift tags in a cute little matching box. Very easy, and quite effective I think.


 

I have created 4 tags, 2 say "Happy Day" and 2 say "Cheers to You" so they are quite all purpose tags. The sentiments are from "Itty Bitty Birthdays". and the gorgeous Bonsai tree is of course from "All the Good Things". The leaves are stamped only in Granny Apple Green but the sentiments are a mix of Soft Sea Foam and Early Espresso. The Stamparatus made this super quick project. And while theb white Flax ribbon is used on all of them I mixed up the ribbon and twine. Just a few epoxy hearts and frosted or silver embellishments to finish.


For the Box
  • cardstock 7" x 4"
  • with card Landscape score at 1'  for the box base flaps
  • with card Portrait score at 1", 31/4", 41/4", 61/2"
  • cut up to the one inch score line to create the flaps, fold, burnish and glue in place
  • decorate the front to match the cards
For the tags
  • cut 4 tags 2" x 41/4"
  • punch with scalloped tag topper punch
  • stamp and decorate.


Do hop all the way around to check out all the gorgeous and creative projects. It's amazing how different they all are. And don't forget we love to see what you create too, so take a photo and upload it to our Facebook page.
Next on the hop this week is the beautiful Kelly Kent. I can't wait to see what she has created this week. I'm not sure how she is able to produce so many stunners with a young family, but it makes me happy to follow her work.


I hope you have a creative week and remember, 
"don't just post online,
 post something pretty!"

cheers, Liz

Product List

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Liz! I love gift tags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. Love this bonsai tree. It looks stunning! And how exciting to have a cleaned up craft room! What fun to discover old projects! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! That bonsai tree looks amazing! And what a good idea for a quick gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just so sweet Liz. See you next week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz

Popular posts from this blog

GDP #277 a gorgeous colour combination with Pretty Perennials

The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...

New In colour 2025-2027 cards and the FABULOUS Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.

Don't you love it when a single product creates enough elements to decorate a bunch of cards at one time? The Extraordinary Flora Washi tape is one of those products. I created these for my upcoming Catalogue Launch. I put the Washi onto Basic Beige to cut these flowers and love how it coordinates with the Basic Beige card base. To create these cards I trimmed 2.5cm from the front edge and adhered a 3.5cm strip of DSP to the inside of the card to give an added layer. These were easy to put together. Darling Duckling Secret Sea Strawberry Slush Timid Tiger Cloud Clover June 3 - 30 Stampin Up has an amazing offer where you can get 50% off any second product from a suite. So for example if you were to purchase the Extraordinary Flora Die you would be able to buy the tape at 50% off. Please reach out if you want more information on this great deal. You can see all the available suites in my online store. I am loving all the new colours.  I hope you have a creative week and remember,...

CTC#48 Who doesn't love new DSP

Welcome back to CASEing the Catty for this round. You may have come from Rachel's beautiful project  or you maybe starting here. There are lots of great posts to visit. This week we are using new Designer Series paper from the Holiday Catalogue - and who doesn't love a pack of new paper? The problem of course is which one to choose.... followed by the problem of actually having to CUT into a pristine pack. ....I know you all know what I mean. I have lots of photos for you today to try and show off some of the designs, but it's not easy to capture and they always look so much better in real life. I have purchased two packs - the Happy Haunting pack on page 47, which I was inspired to get purely from the background piece on the Lighthearted Leaves card on page 44. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor am I usually all that partial to Orange shades, but maybe that's changing! because I really like the designs. The pack has several papers that are specifically...