I was asked to do a class using interactive cards or designs that were more interesting than the simple basic card. Since I always struggle knowing when to stop it's no surprise that of course I took the challenge and amplified it to not 1 but 3 interactive designs. The class was lots of fun and this is one of the projects we made.
This is the front when it is folded
This is the inside when it's opened
This is the way it folds flat - squashing in on itself
- My card is a square of cardstock 21cm x 21 cm
- Score in half at 10.5cm each way to create 4 squares
- score one diagonal fold from corner to corner
- DSP is 4inches square - nice and easy with 12 x 12 DSP ( 9 pieces per page)
- ribbon is approx 40cm- anchored only on the front under the banner.
|Song of My Heart sample|
This version is the same design but using different DSP from the Whole lot of Lovely Set
and tbis is it folding/squashing down flat ready for the envelope
It's a really effective card with a big impact. I hope you give it a try.
Thanks for looking,
"don't just post online
post something pretty!"