Skip to main content

Getting ready for Christmas Fair Markets!


Just thought I'd quickly share this card design which I will have for sale at the coming Christmas markets:
October 28 Biloela
November 17/18 Emerald


I knew I had to have this set as soon as I saw it.
It's called "Half full"  and has lots of sentiments suitable for all year around, but the Christmas sentiment is perfect. I have a striking Christmas apron with the same words which I've had for many years. So the set was a no brainer for me.

I purchased an extra bottle of the fine tip glue pen and coloured some glue with a few drops of So Saffron. The image is stamped in Basic Gray and then coloured with the glue. You just need to let it dry overnight. It adds just the right amount of dimension.
And again I prefer to stamp the sentiment onto a scrap and punch it out to avoid stamping crooked images on the "good copy". In this case the 1" and 11/4" were perfect.


I used markers to get the 2 different inks onto the final stamps, and mounted both stamps on the one clear block so they stayed in just the right spot.. The precut and scored Note cards and Envelopes are great value and they mean that you can whip up lots of these cards quite quickly



This is an earlier design using Crumb Cake card bases and glasses stamped on Vanilla cardstock.



I might even need a glass or 2 very soon!!!!

Have a creative week! 

Thanks for looking, and remember

"don't just post online,
post something pretty!"
Liz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GDP #277 a gorgeous colour combination with Pretty Perennials

The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...

New In colour 2025-2027 cards and the FABULOUS Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.

Don't you love it when a single product creates enough elements to decorate a bunch of cards at one time? The Extraordinary Flora Washi tape is one of those products. I created these for my upcoming Catalogue Launch. I put the Washi onto Basic Beige to cut these flowers and love how it coordinates with the Basic Beige card base. To create these cards I trimmed 2.5cm from the front edge and adhered a 3.5cm strip of DSP to the inside of the card to give an added layer. These were easy to put together. Darling Duckling Secret Sea Strawberry Slush Timid Tiger Cloud Clover June 3 - 30 Stampin Up has an amazing offer where you can get 50% off any second product from a suite. So for example if you were to purchase the Extraordinary Flora Die you would be able to buy the tape at 50% off. Please reach out if you want more information on this great deal. You can see all the available suites in my online store. I am loving all the new colours.  I hope you have a creative week and remember,...

CTC#48 Who doesn't love new DSP

Welcome back to CASEing the Catty for this round. You may have come from Rachel's beautiful project  or you maybe starting here. There are lots of great posts to visit. This week we are using new Designer Series paper from the Holiday Catalogue - and who doesn't love a pack of new paper? The problem of course is which one to choose.... followed by the problem of actually having to CUT into a pristine pack. ....I know you all know what I mean. I have lots of photos for you today to try and show off some of the designs, but it's not easy to capture and they always look so much better in real life. I have purchased two packs - the Happy Haunting pack on page 47, which I was inspired to get purely from the background piece on the Lighthearted Leaves card on page 44. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor am I usually all that partial to Orange shades, but maybe that's changing! because I really like the designs. The pack has several papers that are specifically...