I will really miss the French Foliage Set when it retires. It is just so versatile and perfect for Masculine Cards. This was a quick and easy set inspired by a card I found on Pinterest. Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, Garden Green and More Mustard were used to stamp the strips, using the "stamping off" technique to fill in any gaps. Each strip is matted onto a different combination of the base colours which have been embossed for some added texture, it is a handy way to use up odd sized pieced. The sentiments come from Itty Bitty Banners and the fabulous matching Framelits. Thanks for looking, Liz
The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz