This card I made using the lattice die which I ran through the big shot with very vanilla and then with pink pirouette.. Then I cut out a single piece of patterned paper to match the Garden Green Cardstock base. i layered these on a square of First Edition DSP and a square of Very vanilla which i then ran through the bigshot with the Embossing Folder. I love the effect of this- looks like a patchwork quilt. I finished it off with a strip of Pink Pirouette which i punched out with the Lace Ribbon Border punch (now retired), and the love mini decorative label is layered on a silver circle of Glitter cardstock which celebrates the SU 25th anniversary., there's also a few small paper flowers. Thanks for looking, Liz 
The Pretty Perennials Stampset is gorgeous to use on its own but the floral dies really do add a little something special. My card this week matches the colour challenge at the Global Design Project. I have stamped directly onto the Oh so Ombre DSP which is a free Sale A Bration item with a qualifying purchase for the rest of this month. I love the tone on tone stamping for added depth. I have gone over the Happy with Wink of Stella but it's not easy to photograph. The teeny heart is a teeny leftover of some retired Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I have also incorporated other retired embellishments like the library clip and crystal button - I do love to use them up. Pink and florals - a perfect match. Here's what I used. Product List Pretty Perennials Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 154435 ] $31.00 Pretty Perennials Bundle [ 156234 ] $78.25 Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 155225 ] $0.00 Roco...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz